Wednesday, November 11, 2015

TIGER

HERE IS MY TIGER.

So as tiger is the national animal of my country, as well i somehow find this creature really interesting. When i was giving my final board exam for grade 12th ,one of my friend asked me to make an animal for the upcoming concert back then of Martin Garixx for his song Animals.
Back then in 12th, while preparing for the english exam, there was a poem AUNT JENNIFER'S TIGERS, that poem touched my heart,
(poem being about aunt Jennifer who was married and her husband was a male chauvinist, where she couldn't even portray her thoughts as she was so scared of him, so she started embroidering tigers from the ivory needle, thinking if she isn't free for her views in real, she portrayed them through her needle). 
So i decided to take inspiration from that poem and made a tiger.
MY WORK: The Tiger, showing the darker side of me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment