Thursday, October 22, 2015

DOODLING

doodle is a drawing made while a person's attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be abstract shapes.

You all must have been doodling in school notebooks, often in the margins, or daydreaming while no interest in the boring classes. Girls must have doodled something or the other while conversation with their best friends on telephone[I doodle a lot with my best friend Radhika on call!].

DID YOU KNOW? According to a study, doodling can aid a person's memory by expanding just enough energy to keep one daydreaming, which demands a lot of processing power, as well as from not paying attention. So I guess we don't need almonds anymore[ yippee! i hate them].

Here is a doodle sheet I made on an A3 size sheet![ damn on A3 it took me ages to doodle this much].
Hope you all  like it.
MY WORK: my doodle!
HAPPY DOODLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment