Thursday, October 22, 2015

INSPIRATIONAL DESIGN

Inspiration refers to an unconscious burst of creativity in a literary, musical, or other artistic endeavour.

We take inspiration from our elders, celebrities and so on. But in art the term inspiration slightly changes, as in art inspiration further means to design something in a manner or present it the the reference to the latter.
I have done many of inspirational designs. But in this post I will first share just a basic artwork to show how inspiration can be moulded by just not limiting to products but onto anything, for instance in this post my inspiration is onto calligraphy and my inspiration is vegetable.
MY WORK: In this inspirational artwork, I simply tried to illustrate my name taking inspiration from the vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment